KINDLING, the Journal for Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Education and Care is printed twice yearly (spring and autumn). It is of particular interest to parents, teachers and educator/carers of children between birth and seven. KINDLING is distributed worldwide.
Each issue has a particular theme, such as warmth, movement, nutrition, storytelling and puppetry, sleep and care, the senses, child study and self-reflection, buildings, toys and equipment etc.
- Themed articles arising from work experience, research or observations
- Reports on Lectures, Conferences, Workshops
- Parent, Baby & Child news, Information & Activities
- Current debate worldwide
- Coming events, Information
- Practical ideas and resources, Natural Health
- Special features from Steiner Waldorf early childhood activity
- Seasonal songs, Stories, Crafts, Puppetry and Activities for all ages
- Vacancies, Advertising
- Book Reviews, Features, Information sharing
KINDLING is a subscription only journal, and is available only in this form (not online).
For information on how to subscribe and the costs.
Telephone: 0044 (0)1223 890988.