OFSTED inspectors find evidence that a later start to learning does not disadvantage pupils’ academic progress and achievement The recent section 5 OFSTED inspection of the Steiner Academy Hereford (July 2013) found that: ‘Pupils achieve well throughout the school, reaching above the expected levels in English and mathematics and in the other subjects that they take in Year 11, despite their later start with the formal teaching of such subjects.’ Their findings are borne out by the school’s GCSE results this summer: 80% of Year 11 pupils achieved 5 GCSEs (including maths and English) at grade C or above and almost half of the grades achieved were A or A*.
- Laurel Farm Kindergarten Award October 18, 2017
- Elmfield Exam Results September 25, 2017
- Edinburgh Steiner School Exam Results August 15, 2017
- Wynstones Scholarship June 27, 2017
- ELMFIELD STEINER SCHOOL HOSTS EARLY YEARS TRAINING WEEKEND May 9, 2017