What We Do
Founded in 1953, the Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship is the national association of Steiner Waldorf education in the UK and Ireland.
SWSF supports schools and settings to provide high quality and distinctive education through providing a range of support services including:
- Information and advice.
- Networking facilitation across the movement.
- Conferences, webinars and Continual Professional Development courses.
- Helpline support for school leaders and boards, teaching and non-teaching colleagues.
- Access to a range of services and resources.
- Support for new Initiatives and the registration of schools.
We represent Steiner Waldorf education nationally including to government, its agencies, the media and In the wider educational sector.
We also work with the Steiner Waldorf movement worldwide through our membership of the European Council of Steiner Waldorf Educators Council (ECSWE) and Iescqece and through liaison with other national associations around the globe.