Donate to the Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship®
The SWSF is a charity and has a very modest income derived from contributions from its member schools. Charitable donations are needed to extend its work.
Your generosity will help us to offer:-
- Additional teacher development courses in areas such as learning support, science, Maths and upper school teaching;
- An administrators advisory and mentoring service that also includes training for new Trustees in schools, chairing of meetings etc;
- More workshops on school management, mentoring and training of staff;
- More advisory visits and support to those working in our schools; extent the service to non teaching staff;
- Research into the curriculum and the needs of the child today and alternative ways of assessment;
- Strengthen our PR capacity;
- Provide more support to schools wishing to become state funded and;
- Increase resources to support the Fellowship’s role as Sponsor of the Steiner academy.
Making a donation
1. By Cheque
Cheques should be made payable to Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship. Gift Aid allows us to reclaim the tax – please download our Gift Aid Form here.
2. By PayPal
Donations can be made by Paypal:-
3. By Bank Transfer
Please transfer to:-
A/C Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship
Sort Code: 40 44 56
Account Number 41191217
If you wish to support a specific area of SWSF work please let us know when making your donation.