Donate to the Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship®
The SWSF is a charity and has a very modest income derived from contributions from its member schools. Charitable donations are needed to extend its work.
WE NEED YOUR HELP
As many of you will be aware, last year, our schools faced an unprecedented crisis. The closure of the Rudolf Steiner School, Kings Langley triggered a round of inspections of all our schools by Ofsted.
Since then a great deal of progress has been made, however we are now at a critical phase in our development and we urgently need your support.
Please download and read the appeal letter below for more information about how you can help at this critical time for Steiner Education.
Your generosity will help us to offer:-
- Additional teacher development courses in areas such as learning support, science, Maths and upper school teaching;
- An administrators advisory and mentoring service that also includes training for new Trustees in schools, chairing of meetings etc;
- More workshops on school management, mentoring and training of staff;
- More advisory visits and support to those working in our schools; extent the service to non teaching staff;
- Research into the curriculum and the needs of the child today and alternative ways of assessment;
- Strengthen our PR capacity;
- Provide more support to schools wishing to become state funded and;
- Increase resources to support the Fellowship’s role as Sponsor of the Steiner academy.
Making a donation
1. By Cheque
Cheques should be made payable to Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship. Gift Aid allows us to reclaim the tax – please download our Gift Aid Form here.
2. By PayPal
Donations can be made by Paypal:-
3. By Bank Transfer
Please transfer to:-
A/C Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship
Sort Code: 40 44 56
Account Number 41191217
If you wish to support a specific area of SWSF work please let us know when making your donation.