About the Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship®
The SWSF is a registered charity, with a modest budget derived from the annual membership fee of the member schools and EY settings. Each member school can nominate someone to be a trustee from amongst its leadership group. There are five school trustees who can then elect 4 independent trustees. The term of service is three years. Please download Executive Group information here and read about us and the tasks we carry out.
The Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship®:-
- Runs workshops and conferences for Steiner schools and Early Years Centres.
- Co-ordinates Steiner curriculum research and development.
- Supports the development of teacher training programmes (full time and in-service).
- Provides advisory and mentoring services to Steiner schools and Early Years Centres.
- Represents Steiner education to the media, academics, governmental agencies, and educationalists in general.
- Works with relevant authorities in connection with state funding for SWSF schools.
- Provides consultancy services on a range of educational issues.
- Produces a termly newsletter and other information resources.