About the Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship®
The SWSF is the representative body of Steiner Waldorf schools in the UK and responsible for accrediting schools.
Please download [being updated] and read about the executive group and the tasks they carry out.
The Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship®:-
- Runs workshops and conferences for Steiner schools and Early Years Centres.
- Co-ordinates Steiner curriculum research and development.
- Supports the development of teacher training programmes (full time and in-service).
- Provides advisory and mentoring services to Steiner schools and Early Years Centres.
- Represents Steiner education to the media, academics, governmental agencies, and educationalists in general.
- Works with relevant authorities in connection with state funding for SWSF schools.
- Provides consultancy services on a range of educational issues.
- Produces a termly newsletter and other information resources.